About Me

..REDSTER.. MISSING SMILES:(

Friday, March 13, 2009

Well my book in i have something in comment cause as for me im a softball player and coaches always tells me that i have a great arms to be a little freshmen.. and only 14 years old. Coaches always wanted me to go play at there high school but i tell them na its cool i go to lincoln.! They always try to convince me. But im not planning to go play at some other school. Im not tring to say or make it seem like my team is the best but at least we try our best and work together to be able to be winners!! The most important about my book was when the little 12 year old wishes that his father was there to see him pitch and see him grow up..but i guess he will never see his parents again..And also that Micheal didnt want to play cause he wanted to finsh school to be able to get his papers to play the little league baseball.. Someone i know that is very close to me loved to read this book cause he was in a postion like that way this little Micheal was.. without parents and not having other family memebers..um not having papers.. without papers u cant do anything. so he rather finsh school then to play but well he was going to school he was still practing his pitching and after school he started to play baseball!!

No comments:

Post a Comment